About the show
Will you outlive your retirement savings?
Come to the Retirement Money Show to find out more about retirement planning. All attendees receive a goody bag worth £135.
Did you know that the average retirement age is 64yrs old and that the average life expectancy is now 81yrs old. To put this into perspective you might have to plan your retirement pot to last 17years. Millions face RUNNING OUT of money as they live to a record age.
Our speakers will be covering topics that are relevant to both those already in retirement and those who are still in work.
Both groups have big decisions to make with regards to managing money. Retirees now have the flexibility to access their pension funds as they wish; younger individuals increasingly accept that they won’t be able to rely on the State in later life and so must put aside money now in preparation of the years ahead.
Why you should attend
Discover more about the most important retirement issues and how best to manage your hard-earned money. The show is suitable for people still in employment and wanting to better understand financial planning, as well as those already in retirement looking to get the most from their pension and other assets.
- At what age you should start saving.
- How to avoid running out of money in retirement
- Are you saving enough towards your pension.
- Making sure you retire on the best income.
- Personal pensions – your guide to managed or self-investing.
- ISAs – an alternative to pensions.
- Long term managed income through Funds and Investment Trusts.
A Retirement Money Show goody bag worth over £135!
America Square Conference Centre
1 America Square