About the show
Are you retirement ready? Come to the Retirement Money Show to find out more about investing for and in retirement.
The aim of the Retirement Money Show is to help educate, empower and inform all people interested in their wealth in retirement. If you already have, or are looking to use, a financial adviser to help you make investing decisions then the Show can help you understand the financial retirement landscape better and to what questions to ask. If you are making your own decisions about where to put your money to work the Show will give you some investing ideas and a better understanding of the different asset classes you can use.
Come along to the Retirement Money Show, the London-based afternoon event run by Shares and AJ Bell Media. Tickets are free, the Show takes place on 10 December 2019 and features expert pension and financial speakers, who will help you better understand investing, pensions and savings.
Why you should attend
Discover more about some of the most important retirement issues and how best to invest and manage your hard-earned money. The show is suitable for people still in employment and wanting to better understand their investment options, as well as those already in retirement looking to get the most from their pension and other assets.
• Investment options to help you grow your pension and investment pot
• Different asset classes and how to put an investment portfolio together
• Making sure you retire on the best income
• Balancing competing near and long-term financial demands
• Tax efficient investing via tax wrappers, the rules and limits
• The current pensions landscape and outlook
America Square Conference Centre
1 America Square