About the show
Are you retirement ready? Come to the Retirement Money Show to find out more about investing for and in retirement.
It's no fun getting old when you're worried about running out of money. Did you know that the average life expectancy is now 85 years old? To put this into perspective, if you retire at 64, you might have to plan your retirement pot to last 21 years and potentially much longer.
Come along to the Retirement Money Show, the London-based afternoon event run by Shares and AJ Bell Media. It takes place on 11 December 2018 and features expert pension and financial speakers, who will help investors better understand investing, pensions and savings.
Why you should attend
Discover more about the most important retirement issues and how best to manage your hard-earned money. The show is suitable for people still in employment and wanting to better understand their investment options, as well as those already in retirement looking to get the most from their pension and other assets.
• Investment options to help you grow your pension and investment pot
• Making sure you retire on the best income
• Balancing competing near- and long-term financial demands
• Tax efficient investing via tax wrappers, the rules and limits
• How investing in property can fit in to retirement
• The current pensions landscape
• People, planet, growth: the future of income investing
America Square Conference Centre
1 America Square